1999 Dodge Dakota wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Dakota:

1999 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Aug 142007

Dakota Sport 3.9L V6

This has been unbelievable, I get paid for miles I drive for my company. Since this speed sensor has gone out, my speedometer, and odometer no longer function. I can figure my miles by mapquest, however i will never know the exact mileage of my truck now. I have no idea how many miles have been put on it now that my odometer doesn't work. I thought with companies like carfax, and the ADA, it was mandatory that mileage be accurate in vehicles. How can Dodge make a part that could fail and lose track of mileage so easily.

- , Commerce City, CO, USA