1. replace bolts and plugs (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Dakota engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Dakota:

2000 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 062007

My check eng light came on so I checked my coolant. There was not any in it that I could see. I filled it back up and they I seen a wet spot under my truck and it was low, Looking into it more we touched a intake bolt and the head of it fell off. I went to the dealer and they told me it was my problem that it was out of warr. I told them that if they knew it was going to get wet they should not have used a bolt that would rust. I said HEll no... Went home and called MI. I gave them a piece of my mind. Well they said they would fix for $300.00. They did and I picked it up and took it home. When I got it home and saw that the fezze plugs were wet, so I took it back the next day. I had to call MI again and they fixed it for free.

- , Fayetteville, NC, USA