8.0

2001 Dodge Dakota brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Dakota:

2001 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Mar 172014

Dakota Sport V8

My Dodge Dakota I loved. It was my second one, my 91 Dakota, best truck ever, no problem! But my 2001, I just want to say, 'What happened to Dodge?' You just don't care no more?

From it sucking down 50 bucks in gas in one trip around town to bad brakes. Well ya, the bad brakes did me in, I crash my truck into a light pole and could of died. All because my brakes did not work. Thank you Dodge.

- , Fresno, CA, USA