6.0

1. replace rotors (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Dakota brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Dakota:

2001 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jan 012002

Dakota SLT-Plus 4.7L V8

I purchased my Dakota brand new in late 2001. I have had to replace or turn the front rotors at least 10 times in the life of the vehicle. This has been my only real complaint with the truck. This time i an trying drilled and slotted rotors to see if i can get more life out of it. Of course i do not drive it nearly as much as in the past, but we will see.

- , Manassas, VA, USA