- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 22 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 34 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 35 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 66 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2002 Dakota lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all lights flicker, including headlights2
- Lights stay on even after turning them off2
- headlights, fog, and interior lights fail and door locks1
- when turn signals turned on, 4-ways comes on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting13
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.