- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2002 Dakota lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- all lights flicker, including headlights2
- Lights stay on even after turning them off2
- headlights, fog, and interior lights fail and door locks1
- when turn signals turned on, 4-ways comes on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting13
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.