- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 65 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 66 days ago
2002 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2002 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering18
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.