1. replaced (1 reports)
2003 Dodge Dakota fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Nov 262006

Dakota

I have driven, many vehicles and never had one where the fuel pump required replacement, let alone after only 67000km. They replacement was expensive and was not covered by the powertrain warranty. I had purchased the vehicle as a pre-owned only one month before. I understand that I did not purchase the extended warranty but thought that something like the fuel pump would be covered by the powertrain warranty. I am not impressed by DCX and their decision not to stand behind their product.

- , Airdrie, Alberta, Canada