6.0

2003 Dodge Dakota wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Dakota:

2003 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 042004

Dakota 6-cyl

While driving my 2003 Dodge Dakota pick-up on the expressway my rear left drivers side tire had a blowout. Upon stopping and inspection, the tire had a side blowout with only 15,775 miles of wear. This tire came with the vehicle when I purchased it new in April 2004. I did not hit anything on the roadway and was driving the speed limit of 55mph. I had been driving for about 25 minutes on the expressway when the blowout occurred. I still have the tire and am concerned that this was caused by a defect which caused the side tire blowout

- Hauppauge, NY, USA

May 052004

Dakota 8-cyl

Defective Goodyear tires, sidewall bloo out.

- Maricopa, AZ, USA