- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 19 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 31 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 32 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 63 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is rough and scary2
- truck shakes when turning2
- part of steering column broke1
- power steering not working properly1
- NHTSA: Steering63
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.