- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 21: Ram 1500 and Dodge Durango Rollaway Incidents Investigated investigations | 68 days ago
2004 Dodge Dakota
Worst 2004 Dakota steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is rough and scary2
- truck shakes when turning2
- part of steering column broke1
- power steering not working properly1
- NHTSA: Steering63
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.