2005 Dodge Dakota transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Dakota:

2005 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Jun 012005

Dakota 6-cyl

All 2005 Dodge Dakotas were built missing some of its trailer tow package options, first is the aux. Trans cooler, second is the heavyduty cooling system, I compared mine to everyone on the lot and they were all built the same way. I fell as if Chrysler is miss leading the consumer. I contacted customer assistance several times only to get the run around and I was always referred back to the dealer who in my opinion was not only rude, refused to return my phone calls, although I am very unsatisfied with the dealers responce in the matter, I im very upset with Chrysler due to the fact that they are the company who made and advertised the veh. And listed it's options. The love the truck but I just wish it had the options I paid for.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA