4.7

2007 Dodge Dakota engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Dakota:

2007 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Oct 142011

Dakota

The contact owns a 2007 Dodge Dakota. The contact was driving 65 mph when the vehicle decelerated to 30 mph. The vehicle was towed to the dealer but not repaired. The manufacturer was not contacted. The failure and current mileages were 30,731.

- Clayville, RI, USA

Jul 052009

Dakota 6-cyl

Shortly after I bought the 2007 Dakota 4X4 [V-6] 6sp. Manual trans] when upon passing a vehicle on I-5 the throttle stuck wide open. I stomped hard on the gas pedal several times until it released. I took it to lithia in roseburg ore. Where I bought the truck. They took it in, then when I picked it up they assured me they repaired the problem, they did not, it still does it and I almost plowed into a ditch on a nearby rural road. This truck had 6 miles on it when I took possession of it. Seems that it should not have these issues at this stage of the game. Currently it has 14,657 miles on it.

- Roseburg, OR, USA