2008 Dodge Dakota engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Dodge Dakota:

2008 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 162013

Dakota 6-cyl

This truck has had to be towed in to the dealership several times in the 15 months since I've owned it. The service department tells me it is due to the tipm. The failure of this part makes the vehicle impossible to start. Apparently Chrysler has a huge problem with this part.

- Greenville, KY, USA

Jul 242014

Dakota 8-cyl

I was going down fort sill blvd and I rear ended another truck. I was going roughly 40 to 45 miles per hour. My entire front end was completely smashed in, yet my air bags still didn't deploy?? this is he second accident that they didn't deploy. I have several photos of my trucks front end and the inside showing that the air bags didn't deploy.

- Lawtn, OK, USA