2011 Dodge Dakota miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Dakota:

2011 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 162014

Dakota

I was going 60mph when the vehicle just went out of control for no unknown reason. I slide across the median and hit a loaded tractor/trailer head-on. It took the jaws of life to get me out of the truck. I suffered 8 broken ribs, a broken leg, broken jaw and a laceration under my chin. This is a very dangerous vehicle that should be taken off the road before it causes loss of life. It almost cost me my life and after 3 months I am still recuperating from the result of this accident.

- Thomasville, GA, USA

Dakota

Empezo a perder el control de la parte trasera desde el lado derecho hasta chocar con la valla del centro del expreso Y volcarme.

Dakota

SE barrio hasta chocar con la valla Y volcarse, corrio un pequeÑO tramo de capota