- April 11: Recalled: Dodge Viper Door Handles Lose Their Bite
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 11: Chrysler Alternator Lawsuit Says Owners Tired of Problems
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- March 2: Dodge Recalls Charger and Challenger Over Risk of Fire
2009 Dodge Journey
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2009 Journey AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower doesn't work on all settings2
- driver side hot but passenger side cold2
- air conditioner not blowing cold air1
- air conditioning didn't work at all1
- cold air leaking into heat1
- dual climate control doesn't work1
- musty smell from a/c heat and defrost1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Journey Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Journey compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Journey overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Journey.