- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 5 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 19 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- May 30: Chrysler Recalls 4.3 Million Takata-Infected Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2009 Dodge Journey (Page 1 of 5)
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 5 / 5
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 67,908 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.