- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 5 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 70 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Dodge dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: A prime example of why you should never buy the first model year of a new vehicle.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 62,888 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 11 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace transmission (5 reports)
- have to replace under drive assembly (1 reports)