2012 Dodge Journey lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Dodge Journey:

2012 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Feb 192015

Vehicle would not start after work. Started fine in the am before going to work. After work, after 3 times of trying to start the vehicle was able to get it started to drive over to autozone to hook up to a computer. Battery had to be replaced. 2nd incident was on 3/17/15-Journey lost electrical power while driving home causing radio shut off, lights on dash continued to flash (abc, traction control, airbag) was able to get home and vehicle RPM's went to 4000 and shut itself completely off. 3rd incident was on 3/19/15-driving vehicle back to Washington to auto shop to be worked on, completely shut off 4 times within a 20 mile drive and RPM's continued to jump each time before shutting off between 4000-5000. Phone call from auto shop on 3/20/15 stating alternator is not working and is on back order to do recalls.

- New Haven, MO, USA

Feb 042014

My 2012 Dodge Journey rear windshield wiper is acting up. It won't start unless the wiper switch is off and the car is in reverse. It will not work if I have the switch on. Also, I have one tail light that's bothersome. If I open any of my doors, all of the tail lights work. When I turn my lights on, one of my tail lights appears to be out along with my license plate lights. I'm not sure what could be causing these problems.

- Blessing, TX, USA