3.6

2014 Dodge Journey lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Dodge Journey:

2014 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Sep 162015

Journey

One of the biggest problem is the back doors not locking when in drive like they use to. My sons door didn't lock like normal (inside door child lock was locked too) but worse of all my car didn't even show that the door was open in the back and I didn't hear him fall out and it open and he fell out while driving, my check engine has been on and my outside temp on car dash reads 185 all the time, it loses power while driving, the radio also turns volume up and down and channels changes by itself. My wipes back and front sometimes go and don't turn off. My right fender is no longer on the car because when I got a flat aaa lifted the car from the under carriage and the fender just came off on one side like bolts weren't even place on there I bought this car for safety for myself and kids and this car is not safe and Dodge won't help and I'm very upside down on it, im a recently divorced mom waiting for disability for my back. I can't afford to trade it with more money down. I paid a down 6500 and pay 400. Per month and never thought I would have to worry that my kid would fall out while child lock was on and when the doors should lock, . now this new recall with the engine makes me worried to drive my three kids to school or anywhere for that matter.

- North Las Vegas, NV, USA