2015 Dodge Journey body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Journey:

2015 Dodge Journey Owner Comments

Dec 052015

On early December 2015, water leak inside my vehicle, I brought the vehicle to kendall Dodge, the back seat containers were fill with water, the carpet was wet as well, kendall Dodge keep the vehicle for a one an a half week, when they call me to advised me that the vehicle was ready when I show up to the dealer to pick up the car the case manager show me the vehicle it was noted that the back seat container were half way with water, I ask the case manager what was done in my vehicle she couldn't answer she apologized and she told me that she will send the car back to the shop, 3 days later they call me again to tell me that the vehicle was ready, when I pick up the car an inspection was done and it was noted that the back container had rust, I ask again, no response, since the beginning of this I been in contact with Chrysler, I had requested mold test or replacement of the carpet, the vehicle smells bad had rust I dont know if it has mold Chrysler keep giving me the run around, this vehicle was new when it was purchase May 26 2015, in addition the transmission keep giving me problems it seems that they are defaulting in the agreement that was made when I purchase and sign for this vehicle, I have two little girls and they spend a lot of time in this vehicle going to school and places and am not sure if this vehicle is safe for them, please help my tel: 305-496-2029

- Miami, FL, USA

Oct 022015

On October 2, 2015 we purchased a new 2015 Dodge Journey that was under a recall that we were not informed about from carl gregory Dodge Chrysler Jeep in albany, Georgia. The engine beauty cover may detach from the engine and come in contact with the catalytic converter. Safety risk: If the engine beauty cover remains in contact with the catalytic converter, underhood smoke and/or a fire may occur without warning. Remedy: The engine beauty cover must be modified and a mounting system must be installed. Recall status: Recall incomplete. Remedy not yet available. When I called the dealer at 2:15 pm on October 12, 2015 to see why we were sold a vehicle under recall, the service manager told me "I don't know what you want me to say, it's nothing to lose sleep over." In a condescending tone. He did not know how long it'd be before the dealer would send out notices or how long before the repair could be made.

- Leesburg, GA, USA