- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 3 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 36 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 56 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 78 days ago
1995 Dodge Neon
Worst 1995 Neon drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train9
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.