- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 17 days ago
- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 29 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 30 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 61 days ago
1997 Dodge Neon
Worst 1997 Neon lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.