6.0

1998 Dodge Neon clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Neon:

1998 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jul 202005

Neon

I have had this car for 7 years and have taken care of it. Twice I had A/C fixed on this car and again it doesn't work. The problem I am having at this time is loss of power when I try to accelerate. And if I push to hard on the gas pedal the car pops out of drive right into neutral and to me that is very dangerous especially when you are going 60 mph and going up a hill when it does it and there is someone behind you. There is a pressure building up somewhere and I might also add that no engine light comes on and there are no codes. I am taking the car to the garage next week. Dodge Dealership and see what happens. I will let you know.

- , Lowville, NY, USA