- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 41 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 70 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 84 days ago
1998 Dodge Neon
Worst 1998 Neon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't turn over1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.