1998 Dodge Neon engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Neon:

1998 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jan 302004

Neon EX

I was with out a car for 6 weeks, while this was being fixed at the low mileage it has. I was luck I had the extended warranty. But still at the mileage this should not of happened. I want Dodge to give me a new car. At this time only having the back 2 weeks the compression rings are shot. Once again I am with out a car. At 54th miles I had transmission work done on it. And only at 6 months old the drivers side door kept going off of alignment. This car is junk and I would never recommend a Dodge to anyone, especially if Dodge does not help me out. The Senior Customer Clerk at Dodge laughed at me and then hung the phone up. Mr. Peter Gibbons was his name. I have contacted many many people at Chrysler and no one can or will help me or they simply do not return phone calls.

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA