1. pay out of pocket to have it fixed (1 reports)
2000 Dodge Neon AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 252002

Neon

I went to have my car worked on at a Dodge dealership before my warranty ran out. (I have about 2,0000 miles left till warranty would run out.) The place where I took it had a high reputation of being very good. Well they stink!!!!!! My AC had not been working very well. I have only had the car about 3 months. Well it was brought to my attention that my new car had been in an accident prior to me buying it. Also the AC repairs would not be covered under my warranty. I had no idea that the car had been in an accident prior to be buying it!!!! I was so pissed off the when to customer service woman from the dealership called me to find out how my service to my car went I told her to call back later because I was so angry. I have never had such a bad experience.

- , Orange Park, FL, USA