2000 Dodge Neon body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 082004

Neon 4.0L

Okay so I have owned my vehicle the past 4-5 years and I still am wondering why every single red neon around the 2000 year model has a faded back rear bumper. It really is very annoying that the back bumper doesn't match the color of the rest of the car. The only temporary solution I came up with is rubbing mineral oil on the bumper, but as soon as a good rain comes along, its back to the old faded reddish-pink color. So is Dodge/Chrysler responsible for this? I think so. Anyone else have this problem? Email me at dustin_claypool@hotmail.com with same problem or permanent solution that isnt going to cost me an arm and a leg.

- , Columbus, OH, USA