2000 Dodge Neon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jul 162008

Neon Highlander 2.0L

I had bought this neon from a local smalltown dealer and they did not inform me of any recalls about my neon and that the brakes had gone out entirely that we simply can't afford to get them fixed even though that it is our only transportation , we use it with extreme caution and that i do know of these recalls by being online i wonder what could go wrong next .

- , Clarkdale, AZ, USA

Mar 142007

About a month ago the ABS / trac light came on. It goes on and off at at times. Now when I hit the brakes the whole car rattles like its locking up and its hard for me to stop the car. It's like a throttling sound in the brakes. Does anyone else have this problem

- , Fort Worth, TX, USA