8.0

2000 Dodge Neon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Mar 022010

Neon ES

I just replaced my alternator for the 4th time and the battery light came on again! Learned from this genius mechanic that i am missing a splash shield that protects the belts and alternator. Geee how come nobody else noticed this? I am sick of this sh*t. Never knowing when or where the light will come on and if i'll be stranded somewhere. Neon's are crap and I will never NEVER get another one for as long as I live.

- , Worcester, NY, USA