2000 Dodge Neon steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Neon:

2000 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Feb 192011

Neon ES

I was in a busy shopping area on a Saturday afternoon. I started to go around a curve and suddenly my wheel wasn't turning. I had to hit the brakes and wrench it with both arms to safely get around the curve.

After coming out of the curve, the steering was fine again. Could have been deadly, but I was only going 10mph.

Navigated home terrified, but without incident. Will update when more info is available.

- , Indianapolis, IN, USA