- June 30: Jeep and Dodge SUVs Recalled To Repair Suspension Problems
- June 21: Dodge Dart Investigated After Brake Pedal Complaints
- June 18: Dodge Challenger Recalled For One Missing Bolt
- June 18: Chrysler 'False Park' Lawsuit Back in Gear
- May 31: Fiat Chrysler Lowers Powertrain Warranty To 60,000 Miles
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shakes at idle1
- car shudders and stalls when braking, transmission slips1
- gears slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.