- July 27: Dodge Charger Under Investigation For Alternator Failure
- July 11: Chrysler Recalls 895,000 SUVs After Vanity Lights Catch Fire
- June 30: Chrysler Recalls 696,000 Vehicles for Defective Ignition Switches
- June 29: Investigation Opened Into 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Drive Shafts
- June 18: Investigation Looks at MORE Ignition Problems in 700,000 Chrysler Vehicles
2001 Dodge Neon
Worst 2001 Neon transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car shakes at idle1
- car shudders and stalls when braking, transmission slips1
- gears slipping1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.