6.9

2002 Dodge Neon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jun 162003

Neon 4-cyl

I have a Dodge Neon 2002 with 10,000. Miles on it. Recently my car idles now between 4-500 RPM. Driving my car; came to a stop light my car stalled. Now sitting at red lights/ stop signs the RPM's dropall the way to 300 RPM car starts to act like it is going to stall. Took it to the dealership and said nothing is wrong with it. One the tech's who took the car for a road test said there is something wrong with the computer. The car is deciding on its own for the RPM's to drop but does not show up on the computer analyses. The dealership said they are waiting for a "flash upgrade to be installed"; also the cd player in the car heats up the cd's burned my hand when I tried to take it ou. On 7-9-03 they gave me a loaner and on 7-12-03 they took it back. They said the only reason they gave me the loaner is because I was upset. They replaced the cd player but the problem with the car stalling is still not fixed. On 7-13-03 car stalled at a stop sign. Almost got rear ended. This is going to cause an accident. You need to get involved because the dealership is not doing anything and someone is going to get hurt'.

- North East, PA, USA