2002 Dodge Neon lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Neon:

2002 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jul 272008

Neon SXT 4.0L

For at least a year now my fog lights have not been working properly. When I turn my headlights on my fog lights flicker on and off whenever they please. If I go over a big bump they turn on if I go over another bump they turn off. If I turn my highbeams on and off the fog lights turn on and off. It is really annoying but something that I tried to ignore until white smoke started to come out of my steering column whenever I would use my headlights. This is pretty scary and I am in the process of finding a mechanic before my car decides to burn up.

- , Chico, CA, USA