- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 36 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 69 days ago
2002 Dodge Neon
Worst 2002 Neon suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- suspension feels loose1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.