- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 17 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 19 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 45 days ago
2002 Dodge Neon
Worst 2002 Neon suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- suspension feels loose1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Coil Springs1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Neon Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Neon compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Neon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Neon.