2003 Dodge Neon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Neon:

2003 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Jan 012005

Neon 4-cyl

I have a new 2003 Dodge Neon that has never been wrecked and so far the shifter boot has torn(was replaced) but is now cracking again (it's damn cold where I live, -50 to -60 happens). I had an oil leak that was blamed on me by anchorage Chrysler, I reported that the right rear brakes always sqeal when applied (I was told thats dust) but it's happenes every day. I needed an wheel alignment (car puuls to the left) and I'm told you cant align a Neon. You can part of the alignment but were sorry mr thomas it will always pull to the left because it is not adjustable.the alignment came from lithia in anchorage Alaska (they are great people) I dont blame them 1 bit they didnt make a car that cant be fixed(Dodge did). Anchorage Chrysler was my best friend until I brought my car in for repairs then they actually told me the reason I have problems with it is because it's a cheap no good car. I sent an E-mail to Dodge asking why they would build such a vehicle that could never be aligned and they said we try to make everybody happy. Not once getting to the question "why" what was the reasoning behind such a stupid idea. I love my car but because of this 1 flaw I cant wait to get rid of it.I'm checking into a MINIneed to make sure it can be fixed if needed first. The car still pulls to the left(rather hard at times), the shifter boot is still splitting, the breakes still squeek. And now I'm wondering if the fuel gage is correct. Anybody want to buy a nice "looking" Neon with low miles. I dont remember the actuall incident dates. This is an ongoing thing

- Glennallen, AK, USA