2003 Dodge Neon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Neon:

2003 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Aug 072009

Neon ES 3.2L

It's very frustrating to play the "guess if the car will start this time" game. I'm a woman who drives a lot and I need to know that WHEREVER I am my car will start WHENEVER I need it to do so.

- , Gary, IN, USA

Mar 052009

Neon SXT

My wife drives the car,she is a compulsive worrier.She works at wal-mart at night she has been having trouble starting her car.Turns over but will not start.was told it MIGHT be vacuum leak or possibly the cam shaft sensor.I sprayed some starter fluid on the vacuum hoses with the car running but noticed no change in the idle speed. Im wondering if it the grade of gas she is running.The car runs fine once yo get it started. The road flare in the gas tank is sounding better all the time.

- , Brigham City, UT, USA