2004 Dodge Neon brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Neon:

2004 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Apr 012004

Neon

I purchased my Neon in Feb of 2004 shortly after my purchase my brakes began to squeak after going in reverse, I have taken the veh to the dealer numerous times and all they keep telling me is that the brakes need to be cleaned, they clean the brakes they stop squeaking for a bout a day and then they begin squeaking again.

- Sebring, FL, USA