8.0

2004 Dodge Neon steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Neon:

2004 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Mar 142005

Neon SXT V4

I had this car a little over a year. I got to get the brakes done and the mechanic I take it to tells me the Rack and Pionon is going out. I'm what?! I have had this car a year the hell it is. I call the dealership they confirm it is it's covered under the warranty. Now my biggest problem here is why? Why is this happening? Why can't I buy a brand new car and not have these kinds of problems? Ridiculous!!!!! Never again will I buy another Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep.

- , Columbus, IN, USA