2005 Dodge Neon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Neon:

2005 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Mar 112013

On or about March 1, 2013, my 2005 Dodge Neon began to have clutch problems. On March 11, 2013, I brought the Neon in for repairs at the dealer I purchased it at. The repairs took 3 week. On July 10, 2013, I drove to the denver V.a. from cheyenne, wy and on the trip back to cheyenne, wy, the clutch went out completely and suddenly. I called the Dodge dealership in loveland, co on July 11, 2013 to set-up an appointment for the repairs and after waiting for 4 hours for them to call me back with a time they would schedule an appointment, I called someone else, who set me an appointment right than and there.

- Cheyenne, WY, USA