2005 Dodge Neon fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Dodge Neon:

2005 Dodge Neon Owner Comments

Apr 042006

Neon

As soon as I bought the car new, the idle speed would not stay engaged. I took it back to the dealer and they said I needed to replace the idle speed motor (which of course was NOT under warranty even though it IS a mechanical part). They had my car for 2 weeks. This remedy has never fixed the problem. I've had the fuel injectors cleaned more than any car should. I've kept up the maintenance on this car religiously. No one can fix the problem. Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a fix?

- , Waverly Hall, GA, USA