2007 Dodge Nitro windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Nitro:

2007 Dodge Nitro Owner Comments

Aug 022014

My eleven year old son put the right rear passenger side window down. Within 30 seconds of putting the window down, the power window switch and door panel began to smoke. There were large amounts of smoke and a burning smell coming from the door. The door panel became extremely hot causing him to undo his seatbelt and jump across the seat. I immediately pulled over and turned the Nitro off killing power to the switch. The switch continued to burn and smoke for more than five minutes after I turned the truck off and got my family to safety.

- Baltimore, MD, USA

Jul 022013

Nitro 6-cyl

The window control panel on driver side the two front button broke off. Have to replace the whole arm control panel.

- Conyers, GA, USA

Jun 122011

After filling up my 2007 Dodge Nitro gas spew out with force on myself and the side of the SUV. When unlocking or locking my vehicle sometime the cooling fan and radio will turn on. Both of my back windows don't not work.

- Sycamore, GA, USA