4.9

2011 Dodge Nitro miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Nitro:

2011 Dodge Nitro Owner Comments

Dec 202016

Nitro

My 2011 Dodge seems to have an electrical issue. I am unable to use the defrost, or air. Each time I turn it on the engine begins to run hot. Also my windshield wipers turn on when I start my engine, but they were not engaged. This happens wen the vehicle is turned on and stationary as well as when in motion.

- New Orleans, LA, USA

Dec 122013

Nitro

My windshield wipers come on in and won't turn off. It happens when I turn on vehicle and wont turn off unless I pull out the fuse for them and leave the fuse out for while. At the same time the problem starts with the wipers, my blinkers won't work at all. I haven't been able to find a quick fix to get them to work again, unless I disconnect my battery and then reconnect it. That doesnt always fix the problem though. Both of these problems happen periodically, every so often and at random times. It's happened atleast 20 times now.

- Bellflower, CA, USA

May 122016

Nitro

The wind shield wipers come on and wont turn off and none of the lighting controls work, high beam, on /off, dash controls... this happens randomly.

- Liverpool, NY, USA