4.0

1995 Dodge Ram 1500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Dodge Ram 1500:

1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Jan 012009

Ram 1500 V8

I'm ASKING, what's the problem and cure? My front end mechanic said don't worry about it. It's a hard binding noise and vibration on steering wheel when turning while in 4WDrive. I know something is not right but, I can't get under it to inspect things.

It only happens while in 4wheel drive and in turns. Feels like possibly a U joint hitting something.

I've had this truck about 5 yrs and this is my only complaint so far.

- , Pueblo, CO, USA