1. replace idler arm (1 reports)
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Ram 1500:

1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Nov 262006

Ram 1500 SLT 5.2L V8

The first time I took my Ram back to the dealer for a 85.00 alignment they hit me with the idler arm problem and of course my warranty had already expired. The total bill was 483.78. That was in 2001. I recently took it to a good friend of mine who has a shop to have look at the front end because it was pulling to the right again. It was the idler arm again. 450.00 With another alignment.

- , Woburn, MA, USA