- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 30 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 63 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 83 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 1997 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- overhead console / rearview mirror not working1
- truck caught fire while we were asleep1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.