- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 39 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 68 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 82 days ago
1997 Dodge Ram 1500
Worst 1997 Ram 1500 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- truck caught fire while we were asleep1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash9
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Ram 1500 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ram 1500 compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Ram 1500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ram 1500.