1. replace bolt (1 reports)
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 051999

Ram 1500 Plain 3.2L V6

I had carried the truck to the dealer for an oil change. The shop foreman showed me the broken bolt. Asked to get it replace he said it would not be a problem and not to worry about. I had purchased the 70,000 warranty. It should have been fixed but he wouldn't fix it. I thought about writing the head of Chrysler but knew it would not do any good. To this day the bolt has not been replace. I still own this truck but only use it about once a week to move a lawn mower. Because of the dealer's non action on minor problems has lead me to never buy another Chrysler product. All problems were only minor but cost Chrysler 8 - 10 sales which I would have purchased if he had only fixed the problems.

- , Pontotoc, MS, USA