6.0

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Ram 1500:

2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Oct 212009

Ram 1500 ST 5.9L

I'm not sure of the technical name but the things at the bottom of the window that keep rain from getting down in the window scratch the exterior of the glass on dodge rams. Every truck I have seen has had this problem. At first I thought it was in the tint on the interior, but I had that redone and I found that it was on the exterior of the glass from the glass being too tight up against those.

- , Loveland, CO, USA