2001 Dodge Ram 1500 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500:

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Feb 162010

Ram 1500 SLT 5.2L V8

This whole situation with the lifters is just down right sh*tty.every lifter just collapsed with the drop of a hat,no warning no nothing.the motor is just as clean as it was when it was put together,and it is oiling like it is supposed to.there is no explanation for all 16 lifters to just collapse.this problem has damn near cost me my job and everything because I have to have my truck for my job.

- , Epworth, GA, USA