6.0

1. dodge should pay to replace (1 reports)
2001 Dodge Ram 1500 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Dodge Ram 1500:

2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Aug 012006

Ram 1500 SLT 3.9L V8

Ugh, how annoying! My truck has a 2-pane sliding rear window. Shortly after I bought my truck, the driver side pane began falling out! Luckily, it always falls inside the truck onto the back seat, so it hasn't broken yet. Each time it falls out, I place it back in the track, but it never fits quite right. It now leaks a little bit when it rains. It's really a pain when my dogs ride in my truck, because when the window falls out, they attempt to jump into the truck bed. This may sound dumb, but it's a safety issue. Also, since the defect is visible from the outside of the truck, I'm always afraid that someone will notice that the window doesn't sit correctly. It would be very easy to pop it out and break into my truck.

- , North Creek, NY 12853, USA