2003 Dodge Ram 1500 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Apr 242004

Ram 1500 4WD 8-cyl

I was forced to break quickly. During this my son hit his head on the rear seat window of my 2003 quad cab Dodge Ram truck. This occurred at 30 mph. My concern is the great potential for spinal and head injury at higher speads. The 2004 trucks have rear head restraints to stop the direct impact of the head and neck to the rear glass window. I called doge and they were not concerned.

- Walla Walla, WA, USA