2003 Dodge Ram 1500 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Ram 1500:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Owner Comments

Nov 052008

Ram 1500 Laramie 5.7L

The Blue front molding around grill fell off my truck, Took to a Dodge dealer,they told me it is only glued togather, and wanted to charge me $189.00 to glue it back on. This is just CRAZY. Makes me wonder what else is Glued on and going to fall off next . For 1 thing I spent over $31,000 for this truck. I did not expect the Truck to be GLUED together, My husband bought some glue made for PLASTIC for under $20.00 and had to wait until the weather was warm enough to glue it back on. I had to drive my Beautiful truck around for almost 5 months without the Grill molding on it looking like Crap. I will Never drive another Dodge truck again. I knew the mark up was high on fixing a truck but this is not what I will pay to GLUE something back together. I May be a Woman but I am not STUPID. The new word for this MOPAR !!! is NOPAR. Looking to buy a new Truck but wont be a Dodge. Any suggestions on a well built Real truck???

- , McConnells, SC, USA